BIG MEADOW FREE CAR “FOBS” SCHEDULE
DATE AND TIME WHEN BIDFORD ON AVON PARISH COUNCIL OFFICE WILL BE OPEN FOR COLLECTION AND INSTRUCTIONS
The Parish Council Office is situated at Bramley Way, Bidford on Avon B50 4QG (same building as the Primary School and Library).
- The FREE Car “Fobs” are available to Bidford on Avon residents who pay their Precept to Bidford-on-Avon Parish Council – you can find this information on the Council Tax Demand.
- Residents will be checked against the Electoral Role – if you are unsure if you are on it, please bring 2 x proof of residence with you.
- The Registration of all cars that require a “fob” must be given, so please make sure you have this information .
- To ensure the safety of staff and residents available days and times take into account:
– Clerk’s work schedule (meetings etc)
– School opening times
– Library opening times
- Residents are requested to:
– Keep social distance of 2 metres
– Wear a mask
– Sanitiser will be made available and must be used when entering the premises
– When possible, one member of a family to collect the fobs on behalf of all. Names wil be required and they do have to be on the Electoral Role or pother proof of residence will be required
– If the weather permits, this will be carried out outdoors
SCHEDULE – please note this may be subject to change which will be posted on the Parish Council Facebook page @BidfordParishCouncil
- Monday 12th 13.30 – 16.30
- Tuesday 13th 15.00 – 17.00
- Wednesday 14th 14.00 – 17.00
- Thursday 15th 13.30 – 16.30
- Friday 16th 15.00 – 17.00
- Monday 19th 10.30 – 12.30
- Tuesday 20th 15.45 – 17.30
- Wednesday 21st 13.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 22nd 13.00 – 15.00
- Monday 26th 10.30 – 12.30
- Tuesday 27th 15.00 – 17.00
- Wednesday 28th 10.30 – 12.30
- Thursday 29th 13.00 – 15.00
- Friday 30th 15.45 – 17.30