Bidford-on-Avon Parish Council is inviting bids for the BIG MEADOW SOLE CATERING RIGHTS, SUMMER 2021 (please note excludes sale of Ice-cream and other iced products and will be subject to any COVID 19 guidelines and/or restrictions).
What is on offer
The Sole Catering Rights 2021 period is from 17th May to 30th September 2021 (weather permitting) and will exclude such events as
- Any Parish Council approved event organised by a 3rd party (this will be advised)
Electricity points are provided
What is expected
The successful bidder is required to have a regular presence on the Big Meadow at least every Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as Bank Holidays. Failure to do so without an acceptable reason, which must be communicated to the Clerk as soon as possible, may result in the revocation of the Sole Rights, which would then be offered to other parties and any monies paid to the Parish Council for the Sole Rights will be forfeited.
What is required
Prospective bidders are required to provide the following:
- Amount being offered
- Copies of
– Combined Liability insurance
– Health& Safety Certificate
– Food Hygiene Certificate
- Full details of proposed attendance at the Big Meadow
- Full details of catering on offer
- Payment within 15 days of receiving the invoice – failure to pay within the prescribed time may result in the Sole Rights being withdrawn.
If you have any queries or require more information, please contact the Clerk on 07718628925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information can either be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Bidford-on-Avon Parish Council, c/o Bidford Post Office, Salford Road, Bidford on Avon B50 4AW to be received by the Parish Council Office no later than Friday 23rd April 2021.
The successful bidder will be notified no later than 30th April 2021.